Bianca_Rule

Bianca_Rule
Dont Say a Word If u Think U Dont Have The Answer...

Sunday, September 26, 2010

WhOot2!

*Headacheof drama in my life
*Still not doing my work...due date just around the corner~ Hek!
*Missing the heat from the club~
*Any new place to eat delicious food?
*I think i need some entertainment since am busy with such things~
*WOo.. still want to go home...
*Eyh... LONGHOUSE sounds good huh? hahaha!
*Can i fly?
*Addict with SIMPLE LIFE~ Weee!
*Kind of sick with some selfish pips lately...especially the one who admit they are sooooo kind but actually bloody NOT!
*Love E!...
*Just going through over some pics just now.. I saw his pics and I miss him... Rest In Pic...Will pray for your happiness.
* Can i be a rock star? Hehehe
*Peek-A-Boo!
*I am fierce~ Aaah! Hehehe~
*Dreams a lot...
*I wanna be  billionaire so freaking bad....

Love,
Baby Bianca

No comments:

Post a Comment