Bianca_Rule

Bianca_Rule
Dont Say a Word If u Think U Dont Have The Answer...

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Such a jerk BROTHER!

Phewwww!

Its been a rough week for me. 
its been a long week!
Things happens and i kinda cant control it. 
I fought with my own brother(which is now, he is not my brother anymore).
Sucks!

If he thinks I hate him, let it be
If he thinks am not suppose to be like that, like I care?
If he thinks am bad, doesn't it clear enough?
BoOyah~
You dont have any idea how I survive this life, my life all this way!
And I just asks for a very tiny litle help....LIL HELP dude~
You said am not considered on how busy you are?
Oh well, before this I text you but have you reply any of it?
How bout last week? 
I dont talk right?
But now, I totally cant stand it anymore! 
Hey, I dont ask if I dont really need it ok?
You are my brother, who else I can turn too?
Our folk?
Heh, I think they rather ask me for helps than yours?
Why? Why me? Why I always be the first to ask for favors?
I am a student ok! I am not working yet! Oh please lah!!!!
You???? 
Selfish!
Oh I forgot.. You are good guy
Always have God word with you, very good....
But lets talk about responsibility! About realtionship! About helping people!
Totaly out of you! 
Oh.. people will talk. I know am the one who get the bad name because am the spoiled one, am the bad one, am the younger, am the 'not so holy' one!!!

Did they know anything about me? No!
Did they have a brother like you? No!
Did they face the same prob? No!
Did they??? the big NO!

You said I dont like you right?
Oh.. now I did!!!
I am not gonna die or watever its take without you.
You and your life can get lost from my life!
Dont ever call, sms, meet or everything!
I dont have any interest on you at all.
You are not my worries anymore.
So, please... Back Off!

and those middle finger is for 
MY 'LOVELY' BROTHER!

take it!

Love,
Baby Bianca


No comments:

Post a Comment